Re: Travel advise--London, Prague, Copenhagen

<< Any words of advise on bookish or paper places I should go?  I'll have
 about a week in London and Prague,  >>

Get in contact with Jarmilla Sobota.  She is now in Loket, Czechoslovakia
(Jan Sobota is also there on vacation from SMU).  E-mail her at:

sobota@plz.pvtnet.cz

They are restoring an old building into a bindery.