Re: sources for/experiences with scroll paper

Scroll makers might wish to contact Book Artist/
Zinester Extraordinaire John Rininger.
John recently sent me a scroll (300+ feet long)
he completed in 1993.  According to John, it
contains 45,000 images.
I have unrolled/displayed it once (for my Book
Arts class this past November).  Despite viewing
it back to front (!), we were KO'd, all.
Now I'm plotting how to put the piece on video
(starting at the beginning...), but what's a
summer for?
For information about the various processes
used, I'd suggest contacting John at
<<jrininge@wppost.depaul.edu>>

Tom Trusky
Idaho Center for the Book