Re: Travel advise--London, Prague, Copenhagen

Hello Joyce,

I belong to two organizations who have membership listings - International
Association of Papermakers and Paper Artists, and Friends of Dard Hunter.
The following are names and phone numbers who you can contact.   Sounds like
a wonderful trip!

Mary Knudsen - Hjellestad, Norway - 011-47-94-68-9849 Day, 011-47-55-99-1746
Eve.  She is a book Artist, Graphic and Paper Artist

Birgitte Simers, Moss, Norway 69-25-22-60 or 69-24-80-01
(no listing of discipline)

Dorthe Weis - Copenhagen, Denmark - 31222894 or 45414193

Anne Vilsboll - Rudkobing, Denmark - 4562-515002 (only no. listed).  She is
a Book artist, author and paper artist

Susan Cutts, London - 71 435 4744

Enjoy your tour and hopefully studio visits or learn of exhibits going on.

Enviously,

Colette Johnson-Vosberg

>Any words of advise on bookish or paper places I should go?  I'll have
>about a week in London and Prague, only a day in Copenhagen.  I will also
>be in Norway for a couple weeks, doing traditional dance and music
>things, but I don't think there's much book arts activity there and
>there's no one on the list, though I saw four in Sweden.  I will be in
>Skane briefly.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Joyce
>Petersburg Public Library