Papermaking/Calligraphy/Marbling Retreat at Graves Mountain Resort, Syria, VA

When: April 18-20, 1997  (Come for 2 or 3 days)

Who:  Production papermaker Virginia G. Sarsfield, National Cathedral
calligrapher Louise Megginson, marbling artist Barbara Polin

An opportunity to submerge yourself in papermaking, lettering and marbling
for an entire weekend.  For more information, please email me and I will
attach the program brochure.

Virginia G. Sarsfield
Handmade papers
348 Old South High Street