Re: source of tapa

You may be thinking of Kate's Paperie in SOHO.  It has a lot of paper,
some of which are exotic.  The prices seem somewhat high for buying large
quantities.  I'm sure that there are many other places that are more
exotic in NYC, but I don't know of them (but look forward to the

The only tapa that I have seen has already been printed.  Kate's may know
of a source.  The other place that might have information is Eiko
(spelling?) in Chicago.

R*