Re: source of tapa

Dear Lilias,

<< Also, there is a new paper place in N.Y.C. which specializes in
 exotic papers - would anyone hav the name and address of this place ?

You probably are already aware of Kate's Paperie?  I was in NYC last weekend
and visited this store, as a I usually do when in the City.  It's near Pearl
Paint which is at the corner of Broadway and Canal, and across the
side-street from Guggenheim SoHo.  I cannot imagine a more complete
assortment of paper available anywhere (except Aiko's in Chicago) -- mostly
non-European / non-Western derivation.  Pearl Paint has quite a lot of exotic
paper as well (but you probably already knew this, too).  I haven't checked
New York Central Art Supply recently, but they used to have quite a lot.

Aiko's Art Materials Import is at 714 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
60611, phone (312) 943-0745.

Mentioning these places just in case you've missed them . . .

Beth Lee
Callibeth@aol.com

Tallahassee, Florida