[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: source of tapa
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: source of tapa
- From: Daria <dherlihy@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:28:30 -0500
- Message-Id: <199701241419.GAA18542@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hi Beth - thanks for the information about paper sources. When my friend
lived in the Van Styvesant district of New York City I could go there and
see the Soho area, paper mills,etc. but now it is too expensive unless
I leave a 4 am spend the day and get home around 10 pm !! Once in a while
I go with a bus group.
How is your work coming along? Tell me more!
Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop