Re: source of tapa

Hi Beth - thanks for the information about paper sources.  When my friend
lived in the Van Styvesant district of New York City I could go there and
see the Soho area, paper mills,etc.  but now it is too expensive unless
I leave a 4 am spend the day and get home around 10 pm !!  Once in a while
I go with a bus group.

How is your work coming along?  Tell me more!

Cheerio

Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop