First time posting...

I've never posted to a list before, so please excuse any improprieties.
I'm going to be taking a workshop at the North Country Studio Conference
in Bennington VT next month and am signed up for Bookmaking with Claire
Van Vliet. Has any one had any experience with  the facilities at
Bennington that they could share ? Anyone taken a workshop or studied
with Claire? I have no idea what to expect...or whether to expect
anything, just go open-minded. Thanks. You can respond either directly to
me or to the list. Melissa McCarthy,freezing in New Hampshire.