Re: Paper and Book Intensive

The 1997 schedule can be linked to via the Book Arts Links at the bottom of
Book Arts Centers and Programs. The URL is <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>

peter

At 04:07 PM 1/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I would like to get information about this year's paper and book
>intensive. Any help would be appreciated.
>
>R*
>

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu