[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: perfing option
- From: Jennifer Huebert <jhuebert@COLORSTREAM.COM>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 17:13:44 +0000
- Message-Id: <199701300039.QAA25740@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: ColorStream Technologies
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
hi, this is my first post. nice to meet you all.
regarding perfing, ive worked on many small books using a sewing machine
w/o thread to make a nice perf. a nice big sharp needle does a fine job.
I've looked into more expensive options, and special scissors, but if
you have 100 books to perf and not much time, a sewing machine is a
great tool. plus the lines are always nice & straight if you use a