Paper for marbling

-- [ From: Broome County Public Library * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I've finally decided to take the plunge and order a large quantity of paper
for marbling. Those single sheets, and even pads from the art store are too
expensive!

I've tested six, four of which I like. I'd be interested to know if any of
you marblers have had trouble with any of them or particularly like one of
them. I've read that the Mohawk Superfine has worked well, but the other
three have not been mentioned.
     1. Mohawk Superfine (Original, Eggshell finish)
     2. Classic Crest, Avon
     3. Lynx Opaque
     4. Husky Offset (Smooth finish)
These are all 70# Text.