Board Shear Question

I'm trying to find information about a Jacques board shear that has an
automatic clamp.  Instead of the foot pedal lowering the clamp, it raises
it.  When the blade is fully opened, a lever near the ball automatically
raises the clamp, and when the blade is lowered the clamp automatically goes
down, so there is no need to step on a foot pedal.  The slot for the lever
that attaches to the ball is cast into the legs, so I am sure this is not a
jerry-rigged thing.

Has anyone seen or heard of a machine like this?

jeff peachey

BTW: it works great.