Re: Thanks for paper suggestions

Dear Lavinia:

Your email has me mystified! It was nice to receive your thanks and I was
glad to hear that you saved a couple of hundred dollars but I am not the one
who recommended Fox River and Classic Laid papers! In fact I don't even know
these papers. As a book artist and printmaker, I am curious as to whether
they would also be good for paste papers? And, where do you get them and are
they archival?

Don't bother with these purely inquisitive questions if you're busy. Just
thought I should let you know that you had thanked the wrong person, in case
you would like to send another email to the right one.

Happy Marbleing..................jconneen@aol.com