Re: Title-page Wording

  I think it is entirely proper for someone who is adding his or her own
work to a text by someone else to specify the work and take credit for it
as design by, calligraphy by, photography by, bound by.  If this seems to
be too tedious or obtrusive for the occasion, perhaps the wording could be
poem/text by X, enhancements by Y.  I think most bibliophiles would prefer
to know specifically who did what though.
 Dorothy

Dorothy C. Africa
bookbinder, Harvard Law School Library
africa@hulaw1.harvard.edu