Re: Title-page Wording

I worked on a book last year and tried to find out if there is a standard
format for title page information. Apparently there is none. I do know
that library catalogers transcribe the title page for their bibliographic
records, so if you want the information about "who is responsible for the
design and execution" of this unique item to appear in a library catalog,
that is where you would want to put it.

You might try the old 17th Century style title page, with enough text to
explain just about everything about the work, or you could include a
colophon which describes your work on the book.

Clara Keyes