[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: travels in Florence
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: travels in Florence
- From: R Starr <rstarr@UMBC2.UMBC.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 08:35:10 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <01IEZR6PO8OY000J9C@UMBC2.UMBC.EDU>
- Message-Id: <199702041335.FAA04994@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I would appreciate a reply to the following request as I will be in
Florence this summer.
On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, Peg Brown wrote:
> A friend of mine (not on this list) asked if I would post a
> question about bookbinders, bookbinding suppliers, dealers, etc.
> in Florence, Italy.
> If you are aware of any "not to be missed" opportunities, you
> may email Marta directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Peg Brown