Re: SF Antiquarian Book Show

The info I have on the 30th California International Antiquarian Book Fair
is as follows:

Friday, February 21st, 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Sat., Feb. 22nd, 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sun., Feb. 23rd, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm

Opening admission for Friday is $10.00
Regular admission for Sat. & Sun. is $5.00

The fair will be held at the Concourse Exhibition Center, 635 Eighth St. at
Brennan in San Francisco.

For more information, call toll-free 888-208-8889

I would also like to invite all those who are attending the book fair to
visit the Book Arts and Special Collections Center at the San Francisco
Public Library. We have wonderful collections on the history of printing
and the development of the book, as well as on 20th century calligraphy
and lettering. We are open on Fridays from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, on Satur-
days from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Sundays, 12 noon to 5:00 pm. For other
days or more information, please feel free to call us at 415-557-4560.

Asa Peavy, Program Manager
Book Arts & Special Collections Center
San Francisco Public Library
Civic Center