info about book information site

On the indexpage of our site we have made a link to a ftp server.
You can download the complete website to your local disk. This will
take a few minutes  and will enable you to browse the site off line.
Information about bookbinding, book and printing history, book
history timetable, private presses, papermaking, bookarts and
artists' books, booksearching....

Information Books on the WWW:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~cremers
Book history timetabel:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~cremers/timetab.html
Website devoted to cultural property protection:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~securma
(mirrosite in USA: http://museum-security.org)
useful information for libraries, museums, archives..