No Subject

Dear Gene:  have been gone for two days.  back i think.  I have
printed off the visual poetry info, with the idea that we might
eventually pass the ideas on to the English dept (to try to seduce
them into the book arts).  I will get back with you today, since want
to talk about intro, etc.  but was out, so have to get things
together.   have a presentation in two hours, and have not prepared,
set up yet.  all best.  back soon.  madelyn