Re: ireland

Charles,
you could also search the archives on the web. All messages are archived
there. I did a quick search and came up with about 6-8 relevant hits.
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> then Book_Arts-L FAQ.

Peter

At 01:26 PM 2/5/97 -0700, you wrote:
>It seems that a year or more ago there was a bit of information about book
>arts in Ireland -- both historic places to see and contemporary presses,
>papermakers, etc. But, for someone who is working on a thesis, I am asking
>once again. Could please post information about book arts activities in
>Ireland here, or if you don't want to post publicly here, please send such
>information directly to me.
>
>thank you,
>
>charles alexander
>chax press
>chax@theriver.com
>

>>>                    I love working in the library.                  <<<

Conservation Librarian                                   <fax>315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                 <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University                <www>http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                 <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu