Medieval Book workshop

So many people have expressed an interest in our two week-long July
workshop that we have decided to offer an extra one week-long workshop in
mid-August.

The August workshop will focus on bookbinding with wooden boards.  Details
can be found on my web page.  Read through the second week description; if
there are any questions, please contact me.

Tuition, including room & board, is $550.  There will be a $25.00 charge
for picking people up at the Spokane airport and returning them to the
airport at the conclusion of the workshop.

Jack

Jack C. Thompson

Thompson Conservation Lab.                    I hear and I forget,
Portland, OR  97217                           I see and I remember,
                                              I do and I understand.
www.teleport.com/~tcl/