Sewing frame

Hi, I am Erin, and I am relatively new to the craft of bookbinding - but
believe that I have found a passion that will follow me through life.  I
was wondering if anyone out there had - or may tell me where I could
find a used/relatively inexpensive sewing frame.  The one that I was
borrowing needed to be returned.  Thanks for anything anyone may have to
offer

Erin

Feel free to respond to me directly rather that burdening the list with
the answer