[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: "Expandable Bindings"
- From: mjh4 <handel@BART.SI.UMICH.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 15:16:50 -0500
- Message-Id: <199702082027.MAA14952@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm trying to figure out a way to do a binding where I can add
signatures as I finish them. I'm going to be using this as a sketch
book, but I'm also going to need to get the signatures wet as I do it
(sort of a watercolor type thing.)
I'm wondering if there are any traditional bindings that are designed
to "grow as you go"
Mark Handel -- email@example.com -- http://www.si.umich.edu/~handel/
313.669.0311 -- 805 Spring St. Apt 2, Ann Arbor, MI 48103