bookhistory timetable

The past couple of weeks we received several suggestions, additions,
corrections concerning our bookhistory timetable. All of these have
been added, or changed. We expect to publish a full update in March
or April.
So: keep sending contributions and suggestions, and, most of all:
*relieve* us from errors in the timetable.

Regards,
Ton Cremers

Information Books on the WWW:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~cremers/
Book history timetable:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~cremers/timetab.html
Website devoted to cultural property protection:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~securma
(mirrosite in USA: http://museum-security.org)
useful information for libraries, museums, archives..