silk book

If anyone on the list has any suggestions for this person, please send them
directly to her.

Peter

>From: drichard@redestb.es
>Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 16:45:01 -0100
>To: pdverhey@dreamscape.com
>Subject: silk book
>
>Hello=20
>
>My name is M=AA Rosa from Barcelona (Spain).  I'm a textile-printing
>designer. I paint  silk scarfs and other complements. Iwant to ask you
>if you know a book about all  silk-paint and silk screen-printing
>methods or techniques with terminology and solutions, I mind, a complet
>guide.=20
>
>Please send me information as soon as possible. Here in Barcelona I
>can't fine it and sometimes I've problems with my method of painting or
>printing. So I would like, if this is available, to order you for send
>me it to Barcelona.
>
>Thank yuo very much
>
>Best Regards
>
>M Rosa Sanchez Sanchez
>Paseo del Borne, 16, 6
>08003 Barcelona (Spain)
>E-mail: drichard@redestb.es
>

                  >>> I love working in the library. <<<

Conservation Librarian                                  <fax> 315.443.9510
Syracuse University Library                <email> pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse University               <www> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
Syracuse, NY 13244                  <listmgr> Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu