[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Glue Machine
- From: Jason Thompson <Jasont@RAGANDBONE.COM>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 10:36:31 -0500
- Message-Id: <199702101536.HAA18301@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
We're looking for a new/used Glue machine, either Potdevin or Shaeffer (sp?)=
Approximately 36" wide.
If anyone is selling, please email or give us a ring at the studio 401 723 2=
Also, I remember once calling a company on New Jersey (...I think...) that=
sold used printing/bookbinding equipment looking for a paper cutter, but=
that was years ago. Anyone know who this is? I remember they said they had=
a warehouse full of equipment but at the time I didn't want to make the tri=
Any assistance is appreciated.
Rag & Bone Bindery On-Line