Glue Machine

Hello all.

We're looking for a new/used Glue machine, either Potdevin or Shaeffer (sp?)=
.

Approximately 36" wide.

If anyone is selling, please email or give us a ring at the studio 401 723 2=
665.

Also, I remember once calling a company on New Jersey (...I think...) that=
 sold used printing/bookbinding equipment looking for a paper cutter, but=
 that was years ago. Anyone know who this is? I remember they said they had=
 a warehouse full of equipment but at the time I didn't want to make the tri=
p.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks!

Peace,=20