Re: Location for Image and Text

>The program for the Book Arts Symposium in March looks intriguing. Where is
>the location, what institution?

Sorry, I guess some important info.was chopped off.  It is at Stephen F.
Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX.
Nacogdoches is 90 miles from Sheveport, 120 miles North East of Houston,
135 miles South East of Dallas.  The Conference Hotel is The Fredonia Inn,
409-564-1234, Closest airport is Longview, TX, 45 miles away, next is
Houston Intercontinental at 110 miles.  The Symposium is free as I was
lucky with grants this year.  There will be a follow up publication.
Thanks for the inquiries, Charles Jones