[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: req: Lynd Ward
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: req: Lynd Ward
- From: Michel Rogerson <michaelr@UNLLIB.UNL.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 16:23:31 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <01IFDFWC9URC0000UV@crcvms.unl.edu>
- Message-Id: <199702132229.OAA23898@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
with the risk of sounding dumb, what's a `woodcut book?'
I am a printmaker, too, and I must have been sick that day...
Michel Rogerson, life-long bibliophile...
University of Nebraska, Book Repair Specialist,
Love Library bindery, Lincoln NE 68588-0410
work: (402) 472-2523
On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Phoebe Esmon wrote:
> My name is Phoebe Esmon, and I am a bookarts/art history student at
> Western Carolina University. I am doing some research on Lynd Ward, an
> artist who published four wood cut novels during the 1920's. If anyone
> has any bio/bibliographical info on him, I would be very grateful.
> Thanks in advance,
> Phoebe Esmon