[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Foil Stamping Machine
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Foil Stamping Machine
- From: Gerald Lundeen <emeritus@ESPER.COM>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 22:30:44 -0500
- Message-Id: <199702140328.TAA16828@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I am interested. How much are you asking for it? How big is it (dimensions
of type holder).
I'll try calling you Friday but will check for an email reply before doing so.
At 10:46 PM 2/12/97 -0800, you wrote:
>> >I have a foil stamping machine for sale. It is the small kind that
>stationery stores use - A Howard Machine. A manual one with about 6 sets
>of type and some antique initials that I have used in it successfully. If
>anyone is interested e-mail me or call me at (810)680-0052. I am in Troy,