The Avenue Press

I'm in the process of developing a new commercial private press to publish
limited edition works combining new art, design, writing, bookbinding and
typography. I want to develop close links with  innovative people who want
to take part in producing a wide range of modern books. The press will be
called The Avenue Press.

Please let me know if you would like to participate or feel intrigued
enough to ask for more information.

Many thanks

David Bailey
The Avenue Press