Re: The Avenue Press

>Please let me know if you would like to participate or feel intrigued
>enough to ask for more information.
Please keep me in mind/informed.  I have a small press, "The Crazy Creek
Press"  in my home studio and am trying to start a press at the university
(Stephen F. Austin State Univ, Nacogdoches, TX)  We have limited resources
and are mostly working on small runs on a Vandercook 215 and Univ. III.  I
come to letterpress through printmaking, which I have taught for a no of
years.  I have a piece in "End Grain, Woodengraving in North America"
Barbarian Press, Vancouver,Ca.

Current project is an edition of a local poet's work, currently 50 poems
with 15 images 6x9".
Cheers,
Charles Jones

Artist/Teacher/Printmaker