Re: Fw: req: Lynd Ward

On Sat, 15 Feb 1997, Erin Pierce wrote:

> I am enchanted.  I have never heard of wood cut books.  Where in the
> world could I get my hands on wone to see for myself?

Your largest area Public Library should have a few..serveral ahve
mentioned titles last week. An author search LYND WARD should round up
something.

I couldn't find my personal copy

     M I C H A E L   M O R I N                M.F.A., M.L.S.

Director Celtic Press               Instructional Media Librarian
  Buffalo  New York                  D'Youville College Library
                    ba202@freenet.buffalo.edu
         Co-Moderator Buffalo Free-Net Preservation SIG