[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Fine Cut"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: "Fine Cut"
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 17:02:07 -0600
- Message-Id: <199702162303.PAA08250@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>I'm looking for a booklet of fonts and ornaments by "Fine Cut", probably
>from England. I have only a fax # 0903-750462. Is it in England ?
It's been several years since I used this address but here's the one I have:
Fine Cut Precision
Mill Road Industrial Estate
Sussex BN4 1PD
Telephone: Brighton 422050
I hope at least some of this is still valid. They're nice to do business with.
Sam Lanham (firstname.lastname@example.org)