Fw: req: Lynd Ward

I bought my copy of God's man at a used book store.  They are not wildly
plentiful but they are around.  Check the AABA home page on the web and I
am sure you could find a dealer with one.  There are reprints out on a
couple of the Masareel books, a small boxed book produced somewhere in the
UK.

Lee Cooper