A certain Paper

<Forwarded to both the Book_Arts and Paper_L lists>

I need help in locating a paper for a project;

I'm making a set of ledgers/journals for a local club, and need a paper that
meets the following;

1)  Can be written on with ballpoint on both sides with no bleed-thru (ink
or impressions).
(What is the minimum weight reccomended?)

2) Available in at (least) 11x17 sheets.

3) Reasonably inexpensive.  ($20 for 200 sheets *sounds* reasonable)

Thanks!

Derek