Re: "Fine Cut" et al

For those of you in the U.S. who might not find dealing overseas to be
practical, you will hopefully be happy to know that The Bookbinder's
Warehouse in Keyport NJ represents P&S Engraving of the UK and keeps certain
basic brass items on hand. We can also special order anything from their
catalog. The three main brass suppliers in the U.K. have nearly identical
catalogs, particularly for font styles and sizes, and our customers have
found P&S to be a very reliable and competitive source. Free catalog
available along with list and prices of stock items...just e-mail us your
mailing address and we will be happy to send it along.

Some of the stock items: 100pc fonts of 10 and 12 point Edinburgh; 12 piece
and 18 piece ("Junior" and "Senior" sets) of decorative hand tools;  39 piece
individual Handle Letters in 10 and 12 point Edinburgh; and a few simple
pallets.

Perhaps Uri Kolodni, who initiated this string, could vouch for their
quality, having bought a few P&S pieces from us when he was visiting the US
recently!!

Regards, Karen L. Crisalli/The Bookbinder's Warehouse