Re: Exhibit and Article

For others who, like Norman, are interested in net exhibitions of artists' [nb]
books, I will repost the url to the Rutgers University book arts exhibition
mounted last November as a bilateral component of the annual New Jersey book
arts symposium, which that year focused on education and the book arts and bore
the modestly arch title "Preaching What We Practice." (Hint: the signing hands
on the second page are silent links.)

Michael

--
Michael Joseph
Rare Book and Jerseyana Catalog Librarian

        voice: 908-445-5904
                email: mjoseph@rci.rutgers.edu
                fax :  908-445-5888