hollander beater

I would like to buy either a used or new beater or even plans for building
a beater.  I am aware of the new beaters sold by Carriage House,Lee Scott
Mc Donald,and the Reina Beaters.  I would like to locate one someplace in
the northwest rather than on the east coast.  The shipping would be very
expensive from the east to the west.

I have tried several places and the last person I contacted commented that
"every one is looking for one."

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks.