[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: hollander beater
- From: tom bennick <tbennic@MICRON.NET>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 20:48:05 -0900
- Message-Id: <199702200347.TAA17325@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I would like to buy either a used or new beater or even plans for building
a beater. I am aware of the new beaters sold by Carriage House,Lee Scott
Mc Donald,and the Reina Beaters. I would like to locate one someplace in
the northwest rather than on the east coast. The shipping would be very
expensive from the east to the west.
I have tried several places and the last person I contacted commented that
"every one is looking for one."
Any leads would be appreciated.