book arts workshops (and more)

You are invited to request a free 40-page 1997 Summer Workshop catalog from
Anderson Ranch Arts Center in Snowmass Village, Colorado.  One hundred
eleven workshops, lasting from one to three weeks, are offered in Book
Arts, Photography, Digital Imaging, Painting, Printmaking (Gravure,
Platinum, etc.), Drawing, Ceramics, Woodworking and Furniture Making,
Sculpture, and Creative Studies (cross-media, art history, etc.).  This
year's book arts faculty include Keith Smith and Scott McCarney, Susan
King, Ann Fessler, and Paulus Behrenson.  Photographer Jim Goldberg and
Corcoran curator Philip Brookman ("Raised by Wolves") will teach a book
related course, "Photographic Storytelling."  And, we are offering a course
in "Photogravure" taught by Lothar Osterberg, and "Ammonium
Platinum/Palladium Printing" jointly taught by Roger Vail and Pradip Malde.
Catalogs will be sent the same day you make your request.

Request Catalog by email:   <artranch@rof.net>

Telephone:                  (970) 923-3181

Mail                        Anderson Ranch Arts Center
                            P.O. Box 5598
                            5263 Owl Creek Road
                            Snowmass Village, CO 81615

Anderson Ranch Arts Center celebrates it's 30th anneversary this year.  Our
mission is to contribute to society through our innovative and intense arts
education programs.  Our catalog also contains information on our
artist-in-residence, visiting artist, and summer assistantship programs.

Best regards,

Bill Thomas
Director for Photography and Digital Imaging