Re: Bookarts Workshops

At 03:10 PM 20/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>       For fans, friends and wannabees of Ed Hutchins the innovative book
>whiz from Cairo, New York:
>
> Ed will be conducting a 4-day bookmaking workshop
>July 21-24 in Massachusetts this summer.
>Contact me email with your snailmail address if you'd like a brochure.

Hi, Lilias!
This summer, I've got no other book workshops planned, so I'm hoping I can
swing yours this year!  My snailmail (in case you've lost it since last
year), is (at least for this month)
Norah Shrubb
500 Green Rd., #1410
Stoney Creek, Ontario
L8E 3M6

I may, however, be moving before the end of March.  If the brochures are
sent out after that date, I will be offline while getting new digs in
Toronto.  As soon as I'm reconnected, I'll recontact you with a new snail.
Really _really_ hoping I can make it to Mass. this summer...  Jack
Thompson's was really great last summer, but there was no ocean in the hills
of Idaho.... :)

cheers to you,
Norah--

Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to thrive, to seek, to find
and not to yield.