Czech avant-garde books

Czech avant-garde: reflections on European art and
photography, 19221940. [the Zdenek Primus material]

By happenstance, I recetly stumbled upon the webpage
of the Czech avant-garde book exhibition just opened
at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena.
   The site sports 15 bookcovers, some more will be added.
You may want to take a look.

http://www.artcenter.edu/exhibit/czech/avantgarde.html

This message does not imply any active involvment on
my part, it is merely for your information and perhaps
delectation.
   I can, however make a bibliography available to those
interested, to be delivered by fax or mail.

Andras Furesz  |  Very Graphics
P.O. Box 95642  |  Seattle, WA 98145
(206) 325 1105  |  fax: (206) 325 2829
e.mail: afuresz@verygraphics.com