Re: UK travel

>Hi,
>I wondered if anyone could offer me some tips on interesting book and
>paper related sites to see in the UK.  I will be traveling throughout
>England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland during May and
>June.   Feel free to respond to me at knopka@frick.org.  Many thanks,
>Rosemarie Knopka
>
>Once, as a librarian from abroad, I was privileged to tour the bindery and
restoration/ preservation facilities at the British Museum. [The British
Library was then in the same building as the BM - the process of moving to
the Library's new building is documented on the BL website] If you write
ahead, you might be able to arrange this.  In any case, you will want to
look at the MSS exhibits - not to mention the Rosetta Stone.

Phyllis Reeve

C. E. Reeve / Phyllis Reeve
Page's Resort and Marina  [Page's on Silva Bay]
RR2, Site 30, C1, Gabriola Island, B.C. Canada V0R 1X0
Phone (250) 247-8931
E-mail tpreeve@island.net
Visit us at  http://www.island.net/~tpreeve/index.htm