Re: UK travel

>>I wondered if anyone could offer me some tips on interesting book and
>>paper related sites to see in the UK.
>
>How about the Bayntun bindery in Bath, England?
>
>Steve

Bayntun's is very good, and has a museum. What's more, Bath is
beautiful and one of the top destinations for visitors in general.
Best of all, I live in Bristol just a few miles down the road, so you
can come and see me on your way to Hay on Wye.

Tim Sheppard                   tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press  -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                        http://www.lilliput.co.uk