[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: UK travel
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: UK travel
- From: Tim Sheppard <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 02:09:33 -0500
- Message-Id: <199702260720.XAA24996@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>>I wondered if anyone could offer me some tips on interesting book and
>>paper related sites to see in the UK.
>How about the Bayntun bindery in Bath, England?
Bayntun's is very good, and has a museum. What's more, Bath is
beautiful and one of the top destinations for visitors in general.
Best of all, I live in Bristol just a few miles down the road, so you
can come and see me on your way to Hay on Wye.
Tim Sheppard firstname.lastname@example.org
Lilliput Press - Publisher of fine books in miniature