[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Somber binding
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Somber binding
- From: John Freund <johfreu@NERVM.NERDC.UFL.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:42:24 -0500
- Message-Id: <199702261445.GAA13513@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>And while I'm at it, something totally unrelated. Does anyone out there
>have written procedures for reattaching coverboards using a drill?
You might be thinking about the following;
Joint tacketing: by Robert Espinoza and Pamela Barrios
See AIC Book and Paper Group Annual, Volume 10, 1991.