Re: UK travel

">I wondered if anyone could offer me some tips on interesting book and
">paper related sites to see in the UK.
">Rosemarie Knopka

Check out the UK Private Presses e-site at
        http://www.praxis.co.uk/ppuk/ppuk.htm
 and contact the presses.
 I work next door to Bayntun's in Bath - if you're visiting Bath,
visit Bayntun's but I wouldn't personally come to Bath just for that -
but I'm not a binder! (There are car parks nearby but Bath in the
summer is utterly clogged and I would recommend arriving by train
every time.)
 If you are in Oxford try to get to see the museum at Oxford
University Press.
 Anyone know about access to the John Rylands library in Manchester?

Best regards, Martyn
             Martyn Ould, The Old School Press, The Green,
                Hinton Charterhouse, Bath BA3 6BJ, UK
                       e-mail mao@praxis.co.uk
           web page at http://www.praxis.co.uk/ppuk/osp.htm