Special this month at Hand Papermaking

Dear Paper Enthusiasts...

        March is New Subscriber Month at Hand Papermaking, and we have a very tempting offer for anyone who has never subscribed to Hand Papermaking magazine and newsletter. New subscribers who place their order during the month of March will receive $10 off our regular one year rate.
        Two copies of Hand Papermaking magazine are included per year in a subscription, along with four copies of Hand Papermaking Newsletter. The magazine features interviews, reviews, and in-depth articles on a variety of topics within the field, including: contemporary artistic approaches, craft techniques, historical topics and reference, international developments, and educational initiatives. Articles are written by experts in the field, and each magazine includes at least one unique sample of handmade paper. The newsletter lists timely information about workshops, exhibits, conferences, competitions, and other items of interest to papermakers.
        Annual subscriptions are normally $35 within the US; in other parts of North and South America the cost is $40 per year; and elsewhere the cost is $45 per year. Take advantage of this promotion and deduct $10 off these rates for your first year. Subscriptions entered now would begin with the April 1997 newsletter, then continue with the remaining magazines and newsletters through April 1998.
        All payments are due in advance and must be in US dollars. We can accept money orders, checks marked payable through a US bank, or Visa/Mastercard (please supply the card number and expiration date). From within the US, you can also order by credit card by calling our toll-free number: (800) 821-6604.
        We hope to hear from you during the month of March, and we look forward to welcoming you as a new subscriber to Hand Papermaking.

Tom Bannister
Hand Papermaking
PO Box 77027
Washington, DC 20013-7027