INFO: FINE HANDBOUND BOOKS

We offer our newly published handbound book
in leather/line about Asia.

The contents range from expeditions to ethnological
studies and Buddhism; the book is written in german.

Signed by author. Limited edition of 1.500 copies.
Foreword by MR Somlabh Kitiyakara.

Those interested in Southeastasian topics and in
handbound books by the bookbinder of the Gutenberg
Bible and the Book of Kells - the recent very fine
facsimiles handbound using medieval methods - are
welcome to visit our homepage:
>http://www.netway.at/sachsenmaier-verlag/

TERMS OF SALE: Orders can be placed by e-mail, telephone
and fax. Billing is available for institutions. Payment
accepted by American Express Card.

    ///     ----/  /  ///    SACHSENMAIER VERLAG       asia@netway.at
   //  /   /      /  //  /   P.O.BOX 107 - A-6026 INNSBRUCK - AUSTRIA
  //--- /  ----/ /  //--- /  TEL +43 512 278872    FAX +43 512 278844
_//      /____/ / _//      /_http://www.netway.at/sachsenmaier-verlag/