Bookbinding Position Avavailble

Hello all!

Rag & Bone Bindery in Pawtucket, Rhode Island is looking to fill a=
 bookbinding position. Available immediately.

        Bookbinding Position:
        Duties:        =20

Using a Glue Machine; Covering books; Other work is available if interested.=
 We pay by the piece; This is a well paid position for the right person.=
 ($12-$15 per hour / 3-4 days a week) Previous bookbinding experience is=
 helpful though not necessary, we will train the right person.

        Rag & Bone Bindery:
        About Us:      =20

Rag & Bone Bindery is a small bookbinding studio located in the Blackstone=
 Studios complex in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. We presently employ 4-6 people=
 (depending on the season) and have been in business for 6 years. Our studio=
 is a fun place to work. We presently do not offer benefits. We're flexible=
 with work schedules.=20

We're looking for someone with confidence, who's a self initiator, reliable=
 and just as important: A nice person. Don't think we're kidding. If this is=
 you, please call Jason today at 401 723 2665.

Please feel free to visit our web site or Email us with questions/comments.

Peace!

Jason

                       =20

                                        Rag & Bone Bindery On-Line