[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"Two Hands Press" Weekend Workshops, etc.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: "Two Hands Press" Weekend Workshops, etc.
- From: JERI BONHUS <jbonhus@SCRIPPSCOL.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 15:27:07 PDT
- Message-Id: <199703052340.PAA19094@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Scripps College
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
MORE WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
Since we've had such a great response to our announcement of our
Goudy Lecture and Workshop at Scripps College, I thought I would
announce that I also hold weekend workshops at my studio, Two Hands
Press, in Woodland Hills, California. Upcoming workshops include
Coptic and Carolingian book structures on March 8-9, Long Stitch
Binding on April 19-20, and Paper Case Construction on April 26-27,
1997. If you would like to be added to my mailing list, please
e-mail your address. If you want to take a workshop or need more
information, please telephone me, as I have e-mail at Scripps but not
at my studio. I also take interns at the studio for three-month
periods. And I will be teaching a 12-week class at UCLA Extension on
book structures starting March 31.
Two Hands Press,
22137 Avenue San Luis,
Woodland Hills, CA 91364,
(818) 703-0257 (also FAX).
E-Mail, Scripps College: kmaryatt@ScrippsCol.Edu