Helen Gentry & "The Leaflet"

I have the first four issues of a literary pamphlet called "The Leaflet,"
issued "from the press of Helen Gentry" from 1930-1932, in her pre-Colt
Press days. I have no references to it in my somewhat meager private press
resources and am wondering whether there were any other issues. Any help
will be appreciated. I'll also be happy to post or e-mail a more detailed
description of the ones I have. Let me know.
Sam Lanham (slanham@hctc.net)

The highest pleasure is to do a good deed in secret and have it discovered
by accident.
                                 ---Charles Lamb